May 15, 2010

AET Graduation Class 5/15/2010

Hey Folks:
Todays grad class was the bomb, I loved the positive energy, mad talent in the class,
Jimmy Jones, Mike Grant, Tahmel, Duwaynne "Idrop Lyrics", Vic, Dana "Bebe" Portalatin & Mosiah. I really think they all "got it" and I want to wish them all the best. It's students like these that keeps the drive alive inside me to make AET the best audio course. Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

We also dropped lyrics using the new MXL Genesis tube microphone. I like it. Smooth and warm sound. I'll be posting the results shortly. We are carrying this very cool mic and other mxl mics with educational discounts for our AET students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAMMIN Updates

  • Lori Michaels signs record deal with Dream Makers/REFORM Records

Today"s Quote

ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation