November 25, 2018

Congratulations to Suzanne Hartmann - Lost 100 lbs Nov 2018

Hello Readers:

Today I'd like to switch it up from music and educational to the motivational. I have so much admiration and respect for people that have the determination and discipline to set hard to achieve goals for themselves and reach those goals and as a result, upgrade their quality of life. They are truly strong driven people.  

This is my partner Cathy's niece Suzanne Hartmann Gonzalez. She has been struggling with her weight for years. Last year, she radically changed her diet and eating habits. This year, on her birthday, she reached her goal of 100 lbs lost... and she's still going. One heck of an achievement by anyone's standards.  Below is a copy of the Facebook post she posted on her birthday just passed. 



🎈Happy Birthday to me!🎈
This year for my birthday, I gave myself the best gift....The gift of better health. On birthdays, a popular question asked is "Do you feel any different now that you are a year older?" Well, as of 12:15 am exactly on my birthday, I officially confirmed that I have lost EXACTLY 100 pounds (so far). So my answer to that question this year will be "yes I feel different, I feel better than I have in many many years"! I am coming public with this private information for a few reasons.
Reason 1- it's not that easy to hide anymore, lol. I think the cats out of the bag with my "secret".
Reason 2- well heck, I am pretty damn proud of my accomplishments of dieting and exercising to reach this moment.
Reason 3- to prove to everyone, that if you really put your mind into something, you will achieve your goals. Not just with weight loss. With anything in your life. I am living proof that hard work and determination is the key to success. The hardships and events in my life these past years have taken a toll on my health. Taking care of myself was last on my priority check list. One day I remembered a promise I made to my mom literally on her death bed, and it just CLICKED in my head. That was it, I need to do this, I CAN do this! And now, here I am. I questioned myself if I should speak so openly about this on Facebook. But it really comes down to knowing that if this inspires at least one of my friends to take that extra step for THEMSELVES, then so be it! You need to remember to take the time to take care of YOURSELF.
If you made it this far, I would like to thank all my friends and family throughout this process (which isnt done yet) that has encouraged me and supported me, it really means alot!
Good night all, going to get some rest so I can wake up and celebrate my birthday!!!!
 — feeling fantastic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

JAMMIN Updates

  • Lori Michaels signs record deal with Dream Makers/REFORM Records

Today"s Quote

ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation